Saturday, June 16, 2012

Quick little update and the pics will be up either tonight or tomorrow. I've been sketching out some of the characters for my version of Wonderland, so far so good. The Queen of Hearts is complete and The Duchess is on her first draft. Not super fond of her, but the main ideas I wanted to get down are there. So basically two of the Red Side are finished, none of the White and I still need to figure out what I plan on doing with Alice.

In the books, Alice is more of a neutral character in all the madness and that makes her a bit difficult to deal with in my version. By separating Wonderland into two factions with a few mercenary type characters, Alice doesn't really have a place. Ah well, I figure something out while I'm stuck at work today. I have a whole 13 hours to let all this stew in my noggin.

Side note, I may end up making all these costumes so who knows I may need to find a photographer and some models. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment