Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Oh last week, you were my lazy week. I didn't actually get any sewing accomplished, mainly for money reasons. Anyway, I get paid next week which means fabric time! I love fabric stores, I really do.

The other thing that I like to toy with is writing. I'm definitely not a great writer, but it's still fun. I really got into it back in 2008 when I participated in my for NaNoWriMo and have at least attempted it every year since then. This year I've been toying with two ideas. The first is more of a fan fiction, though I'm not sold on it. The second is an idea that I tried writing in 2009 and it didn't work for me back then, but this time I'm taking a different route with it. My first novel stopped at around 24k words and it was a lot of outlining that got it to that point, this time I'm using lines that I want to incorporate into the story. I'm not sure how this is going to turn out in the end but all I know is I want to start writing it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment