Friday, August 31, 2012

Sorry for the lack of updates, I got back from Matsuricon late Monday night and I've been blah feeling since that Friday. Anyway, Olive is 99% finished with only alterations happening, Navy is 75%, and El Matador is 85%. Basically I'm awake right now trimming both and hopefully finishing up El Matador's jacket. 

There it is with the trim! All that's left on it is turning back the facing in the front, the shoulder pads, the side seams, and hemming. Not horrible but I still have detailing left on the pants.

Navy, on the other hand, got slightly neglected because it's so detailed. Not to mention just LOOKING at the basket weaving makes me want to cry. Right now I'm finishing up the trim on the pants, like so....

Still need to cut out the slashing and finish the edges before construction begins. After the pants are done I just have a bit of armscye adjustment and shifting the buttons on the doublet over.

This is gonna be a long night....

No comments:

Post a Comment